Coding & Marking Systems Market (Technology: Continuous Inkjet [CIJ], Piezo Inkjet [PIJ], Thermal Inkjet [TIJ], Laser Coding, and Others; Application: Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary; and End Use: Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Personal & Home Care, Electricals & Electronics, Automotive, Chemical & Fertilizers, and Other End Use)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Coding & Marking Systems market gathered revenue around USD 9.7 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 5.1% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
Coding and marking systems are used for printing the required codes or marks or information on different types of surfaces. Coding and marking systems offer various features & benefits such as high speed, clear & precise printing, high-resolution image, tractability, brand protection, brand building, quality assurance, etc., which make them popular among end-use industries. As per the TMR analysis, end-use industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, construction, personal & homecare, electrical & electronics, automotive, etc., fuel the demand for coding and marking systems. The emergence of new and advanced technology in coding and marking systems is also creating market growth opportunities.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Coding & Marking Systems market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Coding & Marking Systems market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
Increasing Applications in Various End-use Industries to Boost Market Growth
Growing applications of coding and marking systems in product identification and traceability in different industries creates value-grab opportunities for market players. Growth and development of pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, construction, automotive, chemical & fertilizers, and electronics industries demand for printing codes on different products and surfaces and this factor is anticipated to boost the coding & marking systems market at the global level. The increasing popularity of coding and marking is due to their high-resolution images, high speed, and clear & precise printing. Many business leaders are adopting such systems to protect their brand identity. For product sustainability, market contributors are using environment-friendly solutions to use in industrial applications.
Increasing Counterfeiting Activities in Automobile Sector Boost Market Growth
The automobile industry is gaining momentum after the threatening coronavirus pandemic. The increase in sales of vehicles across the globe has led to rise in production and manufacturing of automotive parts. In addition, the adoption of electric vehicles also fuels the demand for coding and marking systems to avoid the risk of counterfeiting of vehicle parts. The demand for automotive parts for clear marking and coding for the traceability. Automobile manufacturers are focusing on using high-quality marking systems to protect their brand from any fake activities. This factor boosts the demand for high-resolution, permanent coding on automotive parts. Due to increasing applications in the automobile industry, manufacturers in the coding & marking systems market are paving their ways to make use of technology to fulfill the rising demand.
|Market Size||USD 9.7 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.1% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Technology Type, Application, End Use and Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||tier 1. In addition, Markem-Imaje Corporation and Domino Printing Sciences plc are included in Tier 2. Moreover, Squid Ink Manufacturing Inc., ATD Ltd., MACSA ID, S.A., Linx Printing Technologies Ltd., REA Elektronik GmbH, and other manufacturers are included in Tier 3.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Coding & Marking Systems market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Coding & Marking Systems Market include: tier 1. In addition, Markem-Imaje Corporation and Domino Printing Sciences plc are included in Tier 2. Moreover, Squid Ink Manufacturing Inc., ATD Ltd., MACSA ID, S.A., Linx Printing Technologies Ltd., REA Elektronik GmbH, and other manufacturers are included in Tier 3.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global Coding & Marking Systems Market Segmentation
Coding & Marking Systems Market by Technology Type
- Continuous Inkjet (CIJ)
- Piezo Inkjet (PIJ)
- Thermal Inkjet (TIJ)
- Laser Coding
- Others (TTO,VIJ, and Print & Apply Label)
Coding & Marking Systems Market by Application
Coding & Marking Systems Market by End Use
- Food & Beverage
- Personal & Homecare
- Electricals & Electronics
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Other End Use
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Coding & Marking Systems market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Coding & Marking Systems market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Coding & Marking Systems markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Coding & Marking Systems Market Study:
- Growth of Coding & Marking Systems in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Coding & Marking Systems and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Coding & Marking Systems Consumption Analysis
- Coding & Marking Systems Production Analysis
- Coding & Marking Systems and Management