The global carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) market is expected to witness a CAGR of 15.7% and is projected to reach USD 12.3 billion by 2024. Demand for carbon based gas injection recovery method in oil and gas sites is likely to propel the growth of this market over the forecast period. Additionally, growing environmental concerns due to climate change from greenhouse gases is expected to augment the market growth over the forecast period.
The years used for the assessment are as follows;
- Historical year : 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Base year : 2017
- Forecast period : 2018 – 2024
The research and analysis is based on data and information obtained from various primary and secondary sources. The data obtained is validated by interacting with the companies of the concerned domain. The steps involved in the research methodology are;
- Obtaining historical data of the market based on news, articles, publications, annual reports, white papers, and other secondary sources
- Interacting with key opinion leaders of the market and developing data points based on interaction with them
- Study of past trends in the market and their year on year Impact on the market size and share
- Analyzing the collected data points
- Bridging the data points to calculate the total carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) market and its various segments
- Anticipating potential risks
- Analyzing market forces such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities to assess new growth areas for the global carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) market
- Finalizing the overall size and share for the global carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) market
- To classify the global carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) market into segments by technology, application, and region and analyze their growth prospects individually.
- To analyze market trends, opportunities, drivers and restraints associated with the carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) market.
- Profiling key companies operating in the global carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) market.
- To study market response with respect to the mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
The research scope for global carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) market is as follows:
- Industrial Process
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Central and South America