The global enhanced oil recovery market is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.59% and is projected to reach USD 84.45 Million by 2024. Rise in demand for oil and significant increase in production rate of oil have given impetus to the market. Moreover, availability of vast reserves of matured wells for EOR is expected to drive the growth of this market in the coming years.
The years used for the assessment are as follows;
- Historical year : 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Base year : 2017
- Forecast period : 2018 – 2024
The research and analysis is based on data and information obtained from various primary and secondary sources. The data obtained is validated by interacting with the companies of the concerned domain. The steps involved in the research methodology are;
- Obtaining historical data of the market based on news, articles, publications, annual reports, white papers, and other secondary sources
- Interacting with key opinion leaders of the market and developing data points based on interaction with them
- Study of past trends in the market and their year on year Impact on the market size and share
- Analyzing the collected data points
- Bridging the data points to calculate the total enhanced oil recovery market and its various segments
- Anticipating potential risks
- Analyzing market forces such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities to assess new growth areas for the enhanced oil recovery market
- Finalizing the overall size and share for the global enhanced oil recovery market
- To classify the global enhanced oil recovery market into segments by recovery method, location, and region and analyze their growth prospects individually.
- To analyze market trends, opportunities, drivers and restraints associated with the enhanced oil recovery market.
- Profiling key companies operating in the global enhanced oil recovery market.
- To study market response with respect to the mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
The research scope for global enhanced oil recovery market is as follows:
By Recovery Method
- Thermal Recovery
- Gas Injection
- Chemical Injection
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East and Africa
- Central and South America