The global LNG bunkering market is expected to increase from USD 825 million in 2016, to USD 24684.68 million in 2024, at a CAGR of 62.50 %from 2018 to 2024. The overall LNG bunkering market across the world is mainly driven by the factors such as LNG as a fuel helps to reduce the carbon footprint of the shipping industry and cost effectiveness of LNG fuel. The years used for the assessment are as follows;
- Historical year : 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Base year : 2016
- Forecast period : 2018 – 2024
The research and analysis is based on data and information obtained from various primary and secondary sources. The data obtained is validated by interacting with the companies of the concerned domain. The steps involved in the research methodology are;
- Obtaining historical data of the market based on news, articles, publications, annual reports, white papers, and other secondary sources.
- Interacting with key opinion leaders of the market and developing data points based on interaction with them.
- Study of past trends in the market and their year on year Impact on the market size and share.
- Analyzing the collected data points.
- Bridging the data points to calculate the total LNG bunkering market and it various segments.
- Anticipating potential risks.
- Analyzing market forces such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities to assess new growth areas for the LNG bunkering market.
- Finalizing the overall size and share for the global LNG bunkering market.
- To classify and forecast the growth prospect of the global LNG bunkering market on the basis of products, application and region.
- To forecast the impact of LNG bunkering market by analyzing trends, opportunities, drivers and restraints.
- To provide historical, current, and future forecast of the market in terms of revenue and/or volume
- To profile key companies operating in the global LNG bunkering market and provide their competitive landscape.
- To study market response with respect to the mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
The research scope for global LNG bunkering market is as follows:
- Container Vessels
- Tankers Vessels
- Ferries & Offshore Service Vessel (OSV)
- Bulk & General Cargo Vessel
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Rest of the World(RoW)