Aluminum Die Casting Market (By Production Process: Pressure Die Casting and Others; and By Application: Transportation, Industrial, Building & Construction, Telecommunication, Consumer Durables, Energy, and Others)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2022-2030
The global Aluminum Die Casting market gathered revenue around USD 77.24 billion in 2021 and market is set to grow USD 144.74 billion by the end of 2030 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 7.2% during the prediction period 2022 to 2030.
the appropriate shape and size, yielding a finished product that meets the requirements. The output product of aluminum die casting is obtained by pouring metals under high pressure or injecting metal into the mound cavity. When extreme precision, complicated pieces, and precise details are required, the aluminum die casting process is preferred.
The qualities of aluminum such as resistance to corrosion is benefit that increase the feasibility of aluminum die casting products for a variety of applications. The automobile industry is a major user of aluminum die casting products, and the industry’s continued growth in manufacturing and sales may provide prospects for the aluminum die casting market to expand.
The aluminum die casting market’s growth is being supported by increased demand for automobiles and consumer products. Furthermore, the military and defense sector’s growing investment in lightweight weapon systems is a major driver of market growth. In addition, rising usage in the building and construction, electronics, and mining industries has aided market expansion. However, price instability in the aluminum market and changing environmental requirements are expected to hinder market growth.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Aluminum Die Casting market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Aluminum Die Casting market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 144.74 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.2% From 2022 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Production Process, Application, Region Type
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||GF Casting Solutions, Dynacast Deutschland GmbH, Consolidated Metco Inc., MartinreaHonsel Germany GmbH, Shiloh Industries Inc., Alcoa Corporation, Alcast Technologies Ltd., Gibbs Die Casting Corporation, Ryobi Die Casting Dalian Co., Walbro LLC|
Production Process analysis:
Pressure die casting held the largest revenue share of more than 78.1% in 2021. The large share is attributed to phenomenal characteristics provided by the process including easy filling of cavity, smooth surface finish, tighter dimension tolerance, and strong mechanical properties. The growing preference for pressure die casting is anticipated to propel the market growth, especially in the automotive sector, across the coming years.
Pressure die casting is further segmented into high and low, where the former dominated the market in 2020. The latter’s share is limited owing to the long casting cycle. High pressure die casting (HPDC) is preferred for delivering higher production rates and is thus extensively used in various industries.
The transportation segment held the largest revenue share of more than 63.9% in 2020. Within the transportation segment, lightweight vehicles are considered to be the key factor behind the growth of aluminum products. The share of die-cast parts is expected to grow by nearly 4.9 kilograms by 2021.
The industrial segment held a significant revenue share in 2020. It comprises agricultural, construction, and mining equipment. The aluminum cast products are used in the components of the aforementioned machinery. The rising infrastructural developments in Asian countries are expected to boost the demand for construction equipment across the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Aluminum Die Casting market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Aluminum Die Casting Market include:
- GF Casting Solutions
- Dynacast Deutschland GmbH
- Consolidated Metco Inc.
- MartinreaHonsel Germany GmbH
- Shiloh Industries Inc.
- Alcoa Corporation
- Alcast Technologies Ltd.
- Gibbs Die Casting Corporation
- Ryobi Die Casting Dalian Co.
- Walbro LLC
Segments Covered in the Report
By Production Process
- Pressure Die Casting
- High Pressure Die Casting
- Low Pressure Die Casting
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Durables
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2030 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Aluminum Die Casting market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Aluminum Die Casting market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Aluminum Die Casting markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Aluminum Die Casting Market Study:
- Growth of Aluminum Die Casting in 2022
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2030)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Aluminum Die Casting and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Aluminum Die Casting Consumption Analysis
- Aluminum Die Casting Production Analysis
- Aluminum Die Casting and Management