Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment Market (By Application: Dry Eye Syndrome, Glaucoma, Eye Allergy & Infection, Diabetic Retinopathy, Diabetic associated Macular Degeneration, Uveitis, Cataract, Diabetic Macular Edema; By Type: Drugs, Devices; By End-use: Hospitals, Ophthalmic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2022-2030
The global Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment market gathered revenue around USD 29.7 billion in 2021 and market is set to grow USD 50.9 billion by the end of 2030 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 7.5% during the prediction period 2022 to 2030.
The factors influencing the market growth include the increasing prevalence of type II diabetes, the growing geriatric population, rising incidences of vision loss due to excess diabetic condition, increasing awareness regarding ophthalmic disorders, and inclination towards early diagnosis. Furthermore, advancements in technology have resulted in the invention of new and safer products to treat diabetes associated ophthalmic diseases. However, the lack of skilled ophthalmologists and the longer duration of drug approvals are expected to hinder the market growth.
The increasing prevalence of type II diabetes, geriatric population, and availability of early detection techniques are some of the factors driving the growth. This is coupled with technological advancements and increasing awareness of early diagnostics to help increase the success rate of the available treatment options. An increasing number of clinical trials to assess new drugs and devices for the prevention and management of these ophthalmic conditions are expected to fuel market growth in upcoming years.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 50.9 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.5% From 2022 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Type, application; end-use, Region Type
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Alcon; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Bausch Health; Allergan; Bayer AG; Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.; Novartis AG; Pfizer, Inc.; Genentech, Inc.; Carl Zeiss Meditec; Lumenis; Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd.; IRIDEX Corporation; Topcon Corporation; Abbott Medical Optics; Quantel|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America dominated the diabetes associated ophthalmic treatment market and held the largest revenue share of 37.5% in 2021. The growth in the region is mainly attributed to factors such as robust healthcare infrastructure, rising patient awareness about early disease diagnosis and treatment, supportive reimbursement policies, and the increasing prevalence of diabetes. As per CDC, about 100 million American civilians have diabetes, which is considered one of the major causes of vision loss. In addition, growing awareness regarding the availability of advanced options for treating diabetes associated ophthalmic conditions fuels the regional market growth. Furthermore, the presence of key players such as Pfizer, Inc., and Alcon in this region is expected to further boost the growth of the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic.
In Asia Pacific, the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. The growing ophthalmic disorders burden and rising consumer awareness are expected to drive the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic in the region. Local companies are entering into strategic initiatives to develop and commercialize new treatment options for patients. This, in turn, is expected to boost the market growth
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment Market include: Alcon; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Bausch Health; Allergan; Bayer AG; Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.; Novartis AG; Pfizer, Inc.; Genentech, Inc.; Carl Zeiss Meditec; Lumenis; Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd.; IRIDEX Corporation; Topcon Corporation; Abbott Medical Optics; Quantel
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2030 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By Application
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Eye Allergy & Infection
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Diabetic associated Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- By Type
- By End-use
- Ophthalmic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment Market Study:
- Growth of Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment in 2022
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2030)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment Consumption Analysis
- Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment Production Analysis
- Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment and Management