The global small scale LNG market is expected to increase from USD 26.71 billion in 2016, to USD 43.45 billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2017 to 2023. The overall demand of small scale LNG have increased in recent years, this is mainly due to the use of small scale LNG as a transportation fuel along with the ability to serve end users at remote locations. The years used for the assessment are as follows;
- Historical year : 2013-2015
- Base year : 2016
- Forecast period : 2017 – 2023
The research and analysis is based on data and information obtained from various primary and secondary sources. The data obtained is validated by interacting with the companies of the concerned domain. The steps involved in the research methodology are;
- Obtaining historical data of the market based on news, articles, publications, annual reports, white papers, and other secondary sources.
- Interacting with key opinion leaders of the market and developing data points based on interaction with them.
- Study of past trends in the market and their year on year Impact on the market size and share.
- Analyzing the collected data points.
- Bridging the data points to calculate the total small scale LNG market and it various segments.
- Anticipating potential risks.
- Analyzing market forces such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities to assess new growth areas for the small scale LNG market.
- Finalizing the overall size and share for the global small scale LNG market.
- To provide historical, current, and future forecast of the market size in terms of revenue and volume.
- To classify and forecast the growth prospect of the global small scale LNG market on the basis of products, application and region.
- To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the small scale LNG market.
- To forecast the impact of trends, opportunities, drivers and restraints on the global small scale LNG market.
- To study value chain analysis on the supply as well as the demand side.
- To understand major policy changes and regulations impacting global small scale LNG market.
- To identify and analyze opportunities for new entrant in the small scale LNG market.
- To profile key companies operating in the global small scale LNG market and provide their competitive landscape.
- To study market response with respect to the mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
The research scope for global small scale LNG market is as follows:
- Liquefaction Terminal
- Regassification Terminal
By Storage Tank
- Floating Storage (FSU)
By Supply Mode
- Shipment & Bunkering
- Rail Tanks
- Off grid Power Generation
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)