Power Generation Market By Type: Hydroelectric, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear, Solar, Electricity Based, Geothermal, Biomass: By Industry Vertical: Resident, Commercial, Industrial- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2022-2030
The global Power Generation market gathered revenue around USD 1398.49 billion in 2021 and market is set to grow USD 1810.74 billion by the end of 2030 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 3.59% during the prediction period 2022 to 2030.
Power generation is one of the most important factors in any modern community. The power generation market is expected to witness rapid growth over the forecast years. This growth is attributed to increase in demand for electricity across the globe. Power generation is carried out by means of conventional/non-renewable and renewable sources of energy. Fossil fuels dominated the global energy generation and alternative power sources have also been witnessing rapid growth over the forecast years. The diverse types of power generation sources are hydroelectric power generation, fossil fuel electric power technology, nuclear electric power generation, solar electric power generation, wind electric power generation, geothermal electric power generation, biomass electric power generation, and other electric power technology. Increased consumption of electricity in developed and developing countries is expected to boost the global power generation market during the forecast period.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Power Generation market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Power Generation market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 1810.74 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 3.59% From 2022 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Type, Industry Vertical, Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA), Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA), Adani Power, AES Gener, AGL Energy, American Electric, Amu Power Company, Areva, BioTherm Energy, Centrica, China Datang Corporation, China Guodian Corporation, and China Huaneng Group|
Market drivers & trends
The rapid increase in population is the key driver for the power generation market. The economic growth observed in developing countries, such as India, China, Brazil, Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea, Indonesia, Argentina, South Africa, Russia, and Mexico, has created lucrative opportunities for the future market players of the power generation market. Moreover, rise in urbanization in developing countries has resulted in a gradual rise in demand for electricity. This has forced governments across the world to take various initiatives to ensure proper power supply in their country. Therefore, this has resulted in rapid increase in investment for the power generation industry. This is expected be a major factor that drives the power generation market over the forecast period.
Smart grid technologies are gaining popularity across the world due to significant their benefits in terms of efficiency and reliability. The rise in demand for smart grids is expected to be a major factor that influences the growth of the global power generation market in the coming years.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Power Generation market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Power Generation Market include: Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA), Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA), Adani Power, AES Gener, AGL Energy, American Electric, Amu Power Company, Areva, BioTherm Energy, Centrica, China Datang Corporation, China Guodian Corporation, and China Huaneng Group
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2030 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Fossil Fuels
- Electricity Based
By Industry Vertical
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Power Generation market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Power Generation market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Power Generation markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Power Generation Market Study:
- Growth of Power Generation in 2022
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2030)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Power Generation and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Power Generation Consumption Analysis
- Power Generation Production Analysis
- Power Generation and Management