Women’s Health App Market By Type (Fitness & Nutrition, Pregnancy Tracking & Postpartum Care, Menopause), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, MEA)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Women’s Health App market gathered revenue around USD 2.0 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 8.4 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 19.2% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
Increasing adoption of health apps, rising incidence of target disorders, and high smartphone penetration is expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
Market players are introducing applications that are focused on a specific aspect of women’s health. For instance, In October 2020, Health and Her Ltd. launched an app to support women during nine key symptoms of perimenopause and menopause. The app will analyze user symptoms and provide guidance regarding the supplements needed, and provide meditation guidance, sleep support video, and exercise routines.
There are various types of applications of health app in fitness and nutrition, menstrual health, pregnancy tracking and postpartum care, menopause, and disease management. To improve the efficiency of mobile applications key players are collaborating with health organizations. For instance, in May 2017, Glow Inc. collaborated with the National Institutes of Health for developing a model to predict the chances of a successful pregnancy.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Women’s Health App market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Women’s Health App market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 8.4 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 19.2% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Type and Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Flo Health, Inc.; Clue; Apple Inc.; Glow, Inc.; Google Inc.; Withings; Fitbit, Inc..|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Women’s Health App market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Segments covered analysis
By Type analysis
The menstrual health segment dominated the market for women’s health app and accounted for the largest revenue share of 37.1% in 2020. The segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. Based on type, the market is segmented into fitness and nutrition, menstrual health, pregnancy tracking and postpartum care, menopause, disease management, and others.Menstrual health apps help in tracking ovulation and guiding women who are planning to conceive or avoid pregnancy. The segment holds a significant share due to the high adoption of menstrual health apps globally, along with the inclusion of innovative products and features by key players. Apple Inc. added a menstrual cycle tracking software, Cycle Tracker, in June 2019, which is compatible with Apple’s Health App on the upcoming iOS 13 and Watch OS 6 update.
North America dominated the women’s health app market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 40.1% in 2020, owing to the increasing adoption of mobile health apps for tracking menstrual cycles, pregnancy, and fitness along with rising government interest in cutting healthcare costs. In Asia Pacific, the market for women’s health app is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to increased demand for effective healthcare technology combined with a rise in smartphone penetration and increasing internet access.
The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic is negatively affecting women’s health. A study published by the University of Chicago Medicine, in April 2021, has reported an increased incidence of Health-related Socioeconomic Risks (HRSRs) including interpersonal violence and food security, associated with a high rate of mental health problems such as anxiety and depression. The study surveyed around 3,200 women above the age of 18 in the U.S. between April 10 to April 24, 2020. However, the risk of infection and other challenges associated with visiting the healthcare centers is expected to result in increased adoption of women’s health app as an alternative leading to market growth.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Women’s Health App Market include: Flo Health, Inc.; Clue; Apple Inc.; Glow, Inc.; Google Inc.; Withings; Fitbit, Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By Type
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Menstrual Health
- Pregnancy Tracking & Postpartum Care
- Disease Management
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Women’s Health App market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Women’s Health App market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Women’s Health App markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Women’s Health App Market Study:
- Growth of Women’s Health App in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Women’s Health App and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Women’s Health App Consumption Analysis
- Women’s Health App Production Analysis
- Women’s Health App and Management