Acupuncture Needles Market (Application: Arthritis, Back Pain, Neck Pain, or Muscle Pain, Headaches & Migraines, Knee Pain, Menstrual Cramps, Sports Injuries, and Others; Material: Silver, Copper, Tinplate-galvanized Iron, Stainless Steel, and Others; Type: Disposable and Reusable; and End-user: Hospitals, Clinics, and Others;)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Acupuncture Needles market gathered revenue around USD 110 Million in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 190 Million by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 5.4% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The market Acupuncture promotes balance and harmony on all levels by stimulating the energy flow, the CHI, with tiny needles placed on energy spots. Acupuncture is the most common type of traditional healing system. It originated in China more than 2,000 years ago. Acupuncture needles are thin, solid metallic needles used to stimulate body surface for treatment of pain. Acupuncture is most commonly used in the treatment of pain such as headache, migraine, joint conditions, post-operative pain, nausea, and paralysis.
Acupuncture increases the body's natural ability to produce more melatonin. This hormone when present in optimal amounts regulates the sleep-wake cycles. Presently, melatonin is often under produced due to modern lifestyle and poor sleep habits, leading to insomnia, frequent waking up at night, or exhaustion. If these symptoms persist, it could lead to other future health problems. Acupuncture helps restore the natural ability to fall and remain asleep easily, once again.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Acupuncture Needles market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Acupuncture Needles market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 190 Million by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 5.4% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Type, Material, Application, End-user and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||3B Scientific, AcuMedic, asia-med GmbH, Dana Medical Co., Ltd., Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd., Suzhou Hualun Medical Appliance Co., Ltd., Wuxi Jiajian Medical Devices Co., Ltd., Suzhou Zhongjing Life & Science Technology Co., Ltd., Shinylink (Shanghai) Industrial, Inc., Changchun Aikang Medical Devices Co., Ltd.,|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Acupuncture Needles market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Asia Pacific dominated the market for acupuncture needles and accounted for a revenue share of 46.2% in 2020. The region is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 9.1% over the forecast period. The presence of developing countries such as China, India, and Japan is anticipated to boost the market growth in the region. Acupuncture is a traditional treatment of China and this treatment is widely availed in China and Japan. In addition, the rapidly growing medical tourism industry in these countries can also be attributed to the increase in demand for acupuncture treatment in this region. For instance, as per the report on Export Health Services by Directorate-General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics of India, in 2015-2016, India had 58,300 medical tourists on medical visas.
In North America, the market for acupuncture needles is anticipated to witness a considerable growth rate over the forecast period. The regional market is mainly driven by the rising incidence of diabetes and hypertension. In addition, the rising number of surgical procedures is also anticipated to increase the demand for acupuncture treatment among patients.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Acupuncture Needles Market include: 3B Scientific, AcuMedic, asia-med GmbH, Dana Medical Co., Ltd., Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd., Suzhou Hualun Medical Appliance Co., Ltd., Wuxi Jiajian Medical Devices Co., Ltd., Suzhou Zhongjing Life & Science Technology Co., Ltd., Shinylink (Shanghai) Industrial, Inc., Changchun Aikang Medical Devices Co., Ltd.,
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Type
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Material
- Tinplate-galvanized Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Application
- Back Pain, Neck Pain, or Muscle Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Sports Injuries
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by End-user
- Acupuncture Clinics
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Acupuncture Needles market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Acupuncture Needles market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Acupuncture Needles markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Acupuncture Needles market Study:
- Growth of Acupuncture Needles in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Acupuncture Needles and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Acupuncture Needles Consumption Analysis
- Acupuncture Needles Production Analysis
- Acupuncture Needles and Management