Automated Sample Storage Systems Market (Product Type - System Units and Reagents and Consumables; Application - Biological Sample Storage and Compound Storage; Capacity - Less Than 100K Samples, 100K - 500K Samples, 500K - 2M Samples, and More Than 2M Samples; End User - Pharma and Biotech Companies, Academic Research Labs, and Private Biobanks)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Automated Sample Storage Systems market gathered revenue around USD 1.0 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 2.9 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 16.1% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
Automated sample storage systems are computer controlled storage devices used for the preservation of samples such as chemical compounds and biological samples. These systems help laboratory facilities store and retrieve samples efficiently as and when required. The sample storage systems vary from manually controlled, relatively simple and small storage operating devices to large computer controlled automated storage devices. Automated sample storage systems help reduce labor costs and lower essential workforce requirements, improving workplace safety and taking personnel out from difficult working conditions such as cold storage environments.
These systems also help in improving space utilization and increasing storage density, both horizontally and vertically. Nowadays, long-term automated sample storage systems are a requirement for almost every research laboratory. Therefore, this sector has raised the opportunity for business investment. A large number of samples can be stored at individual biobanks with the help of automated sample storage systems, instead of installing devices in separate institutes at the regional and national levels.
The relentless extension of the worldwide pharmaceuticals division in the previous barely any years has essentially helped the worldwide automated sample storage market gain momentum. Request from the part represents a huge offer in the income of the general market and an expanding number of pharma organizations are moving to robotized arrangements in order to help their throughput and cut down the quantity of mistakes that are acquired because of manual treatment of basic examples. This situation is probably going to stay one of the key drivers of the market over the report's estimate time frame also.
Moreover, the market is likewise profiting by the expanded help of government bodies towards the mechanization of biobanks. The use of computerization instruments in biobanks can prompt advantages, for example, decrease in mistakes displayed through manual treatment of tests, protection of test trustworthiness, and vitality and cost reserve funds.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Automated Sample Storage Systems market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Automated Sample Storage Systems market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 2.9 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 16.1% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Product Type, Application, Capacity, End User and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||TTP LabTech, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Angelantoni Life Science, LiCONiC AG, Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd., Biotron Healthcare, Haier BioMedical (Haier Group), ASKION, and Tsubakimoto Chain Co.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Automated Sample Storage Systems market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Automated Sample Storage Systems Market include: TTP LabTech, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Angelantoni Life Science, LiCONiC AG, Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd., Biotron Healthcare, Haier BioMedical (Haier Group), ASKION, and Tsubakimoto Chain Co.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By Product Type
- System Unit
- Reagents & Consumables
- By Application
- Biological Sample Storage
- Compound Storage
- By Capacity
- Less Than 100K Samples
- 100K – 500K Samples
- 500K – 2M Samples
- More Than 2M Samples
- By End User
- Pharma & Biotech Companies
- Academic Research Labs
- Private Biobanks
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Automated Sample Storage Systems market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Automated Sample Storage Systems market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Automated Sample Storage Systems markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Automated Sample Storage Systems market Study:
- Growth of Automated Sample Storage Systems in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Automated Sample Storage Systems and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Automated Sample Storage Systems Consumption Analysis
- Automated Sample Storage Systems Production Analysis
- Automated Sample Storage Systems and Management