Coding & Marking Systems Market (Technology: Continuous Inkjet [CIJ], Piezo Inkjet [PIJ], Thermal Inkjet [TIJ], Laser Coding, and Others; Application: Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary; and End Use: Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Personal & Home Care, Electricals & Electronics, Automotive, Chemical & Fertilizers, and Other End Use)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2022-2030
The global coding and marking system market gathered revenue around USD 7.9 billion in 2021 and market is set to grow USD 12.9 billion by the end of 2030 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 5.9% during the prediction period 2022 to 2030.
Coding and marking systems are used for printing the required codes or marks or information on different types of surfaces. Coding and marking systems offer various features & benefits such as high speed, clear & precise printing, high-resolution image, tractability, brand protection, brand building, quality assurance, etc., which make them popular among end-use industries. As per the Nova One advisor analysis, end-use industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, construction, personal & homecare, electrical & electronics, automotive, etc., fuel the demand for coding and marking systems. The emergence of new and advanced technology in coding and marking systems is also creating market growth opportunities.
Growth Opportunities analysis:
The laser technology has created incremental growth opportunities for the manufacturers operating in the coding & marking systems market. Digitalization and advancements in technologies are responsible for the popularity of laser coders across the globe. Being lucratively used in medicine and pharmaceutical industries, laser coders also proved to be beneficial for the production of vaccines. Manufacturers from coding and marking systems have upgraded their coding technology to meet the rising demand from various manufacturing industries. Laser marking systems are being widely used to print codes on metal products due to its high-speed and sharp marking features. The increasing demand for laser coders drives the global market during the forecast period.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Coding and Marking System market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Coding and Marking System market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 12.9 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.9% From 2022 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Technology Type, Application, End Use, region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Videojet Technologies, Inc., Hitachi America, Ltd.,Markem-Image Corporation, Domino Printing Sciences plc, Squid Ink Manufacturing Inc.,ATD Ltd,TYKMA Electrox, Inc, MACSA ID, S.A, REA Elektronik GmbH, Linx Printing Technologies Ltd, RN Mark Inc, Control Print Ltd.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Coding and Marking System market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Coding and Marking System Market include: Videojet Technologies, Inc., Hitachi America, Ltd.,Markem-Image Corporation, Domino Printing Sciences plc, Squid Ink Manufacturing Inc.,ATD Ltd,TYKMA Electrox, Inc, MACSA ID, S.A, REA Elektronik GmbH, Linx Printing Technologies Ltd, RN Mark Inc, Control Print Ltd., etc. tier 1. In addition, Markem-Imaje Corporation and Domino Printing Sciences plc are included in Tier 2. Moreover, Squid Ink Manufacturing Inc., ATD Ltd., MACSA ID, S.A., Linx Printing Technologies Ltd., REA Elektronik GmbH, and other manufacturers are included in Tier 3. tier structure, Hitachi America, Ltd. and Videojet Technologies, Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2030 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global Coding & Marking Systems Market Segmentation
Coding & Marking Systems Market by Technology Type
- Continuous Inkjet (CIJ)
- Piezo Inkjet (PIJ)
- Thermal Inkjet (TIJ)
- Laser Coding
- Others (TTO,VIJ, and Print & Apply Label)
Coding & Marking Systems Market by Application
Coding & Marking Systems Market by End Use
- Food & Beverage
- Personal & Homecare
- Electricals & Electronics
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Other End Use
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Coding and Marking System market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Coding and Marking System market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Coding and Marking System markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Coding and Marking System Market Study:
- Growth of Coding and Marking System in 2022
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2030)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Coding and Marking System and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Coding and Marking System Consumption Analysis
- Coding and Marking System Production Analysis
- Coding and Marking System and Management