Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment Market By Product (Dental Diagnostic Equipment, Dental Surgical Equipment), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, MEA)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2022-2030
The global Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment market gathered revenue around USD 8.2 billion in 2021 and market is set to grow USD 19.9 billion by the end of 2030 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 9.0% during the prediction period 2022 to 2030.
The market is likely to be driven by technological advancements such as the introduction of CAD/CAM technology and 3D imaging. CAD technology aids in the design of better and faster dental prostheses, while 3D imaging aids in accurate and faster patient diagnosis and treatment planning.
High expenses are a major concern, according to a study conducted by the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences, and Canada's most vulnerable residents have the highest rates of toothache, decay, and disease; nonetheless, they have limited access to much-needed healthcare amenities. The majority of surgeon services and hospital therapy costs are covered by publicly funded healthcare systems.
The market is driven by the rising incidence of dental disorders, increasing desire for minimally invasive and painless procedures, and technological advancements, for example - CAD/CAM systems, scaling units, instrument delivery systems, dental lasers, radiography equipment, and cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) scans. Dental problems in the elderly, such as caries, oral candidiasis, and xerostomia, are driving the demand for medical devices.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 19.9 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.0% From 2022 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Product Type, Hibridization Type, Region Type
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, and Johnson Electric|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America dominated the dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market and accounted for the largest revenue share of over 39.2% in 2021. According to a study conducted by the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences (CAHS) 2014, high costs are a big worry, and Canada's most vulnerable residents have the highest rates of toothache, decay, and disease; nonetheless, they have restricted access to much-needed healthcare amenities. The cost of therapy at hospitals and the majority of surgeon services are paid by publicly financed healthcare systems. According to the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences (CAHS) report 2014, consumers pay for 95.2% of dental treatment out of pocket or through private dental insurance, and it is delivered in private dentist offices. The remaining 5.2% is covered by provincial and federal public health insurance, which is designed to support the most vulnerable people.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment Market include: Carestream Health; Danaher Corporation; KaVo Kerr; Biolase Technologies; Zolar Dental Laser; 3M Company; Ivoclar Vivadent AG; American Medicals; Henry Schein; Midmark Diagnostic Group
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2030 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By Product
- Dental Diagnostic Equipment
- CAD/CAM Systems
- Instrument Delivery systems
- Extra oral Radiology Equipment
- Intra Oral Radiology Equipment
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Dental Surgical Equipment
- Dental Laser
- Dental handpieces
- Dental Forceps & Pliers
- Curettes and Scalers
- Dental Probes
- Dental Burs
- Electrosurgical Equipment
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment Market Study:
- Growth of Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment in 2022
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2030)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment Consumption Analysis
- Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment Production Analysis
- Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment and Management