Enteral Feeding Devices Market (Product Type: Enteral Feeding Tubes, Enteral Feeding Pumps, Administration Sets, Enteral Syringes, and Other Consumables; Age Group: Adult and Pediatric; Application: Oncology, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Neurological Disorders, Diabetes, and Others; and End-user: Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Care Settings, and Others)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Enteral Feeding Devices market gathered revenue around USD 2.0 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 4.9 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 6.0% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The market majorly driven by rising incidence of malnutrition and pre mature birth cases, prevalence of chronic disorders such as gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and neurological disorders.
Furthermore, the shift from parenteral nutrition to enteral feeding is one of the factors gaining a significant traction in the market. This is owing to the increased risk of infections due to needle stick injuries during parenteral nutrition, whereas enteral nutrition is administered directly in the gastrointestinal tract. Moreover, older patients diagnosed with chronic diseases such as cancer, inherited metabolic disease and neurological disorders are recommended with enteral nutrition. Thus, rise in the number of admissions in hospitals due to increase in the number of patients diagnosed with chronic diseases are in turn driving the demand for enteral feeding, fostering the market growth.
In 2020, World Health Organization (WHO) stated that around 17 million preterm babies are born each year and this number is constantly rising and approximately 2 million children die each year due to preterm birth complications. Furthermore, over 63% of preterm births occur in Africa and South Asia due to increasing maternal age and underlying maternal health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure. However, one of the major concerns with premature infants is swallowing and intake of proper nutrients. Therefore, demand for enteral feeding devices has gained a significant traction to provide adequate amount of food to for the growth and development of these infants.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Enteral Feeding Devices market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Enteral Feeding Devices market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 4.9 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 6.0% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Product, Age Group, Application, End-user and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||Avanos Medical, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hollister Incorporated, and Baxter.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Enteral Feeding Devices market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America to Lead Global Market; Asia Pacific to Offer Significant Opportunities
In terms of region, the global enteral feeding devices market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to account for a leading share of the global enteral feeding devices market during the forecast period. High prevalence of chronic diseases and increase in geriatric population are the major factors driving the market in the region.
According to the Population Reference Bureau, the geriatric population in the U.S. is anticipated to double from 52 million in 2018 to 95 million by 2060. The market in Europe is expected to expand at a high CAGR in the near future due to the presence of local as well as global players and increase in the demand for enteral feeding devices in the region.
The enteral feeding devices market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace in the near future. Rise in awareness and increase in healthcare expenditure in countries in the region are projected to propel the market in Asia Pacific in the next few years. Japan, India, and China are anticipated to be lucrative markets for enteral feeding devices during the forecast period.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Enteral Feeding Devices Market include: Avanos Medical, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hollister Incorporated, and Baxter.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market, by Product
- Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Nasogastric Tubes
- Nasojejunal Tube
- Jejunostomy Tubes
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Jejunostomy (PEJ) Tube
- Radiologically Inserted Jejunostomy (RIJ) Tube
- Radiologically Inserted Gastrostomy Tube (RIG)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Tubes (PEG Tube)
- Enteral Feeding Pumps
- Administration Sets
- Enteral Syringes
- Other Consumables
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market, by Age Group
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market, by Application
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market, by End-user
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Enteral Feeding Devices market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Enteral Feeding Devices market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Enteral Feeding Devices markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Enteral Feeding Devices market Study:
- Growth of Enteral Feeding Devices in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Enteral Feeding Devices and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Enteral Feeding Devices Consumption Analysis
- Enteral Feeding Devices Production Analysis
- Enteral Feeding Devices and Management