FFPE Tissue Samples Market (Application: Genomic Study & Analysis and Proteomic Study & Analysis; Tissue Sample Type: FFPE Normal Tissue Samples and FFPE Diseased Tissue Samples; and End User: Research & Scientific Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories, and Specialized Clinics)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global FFPE Tissue Samples market gathered revenue around USD 1.0 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 2.1 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 4.1% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The FFPE is a form of preparation and preservation for biopsy specimens, which helps in diagnostic/drug development, experimental research, and examination. A tissue sample is first fixed in formalin, also known as formaldehyde, to preserve vital structures and the proteins within the tissue. Subsequently, the tissue is embedded in a paraffin wax block; this helps for examination under a microscope. The global FFPE tissue samples market is expected to be driven by the expansion of the pharmaceutical sector during the forecast period.
North America held a major share of the global FFPE tissue samples market in 2020, due to high demand for FFPE tissue samples in the region. Additionally, technological advancements drive the demand for FFPE tissue samples, which is expected to augment the market in the region.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the FFPE Tissue Samples market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global FFPE Tissue Samples market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
FFPE Tissue Samples market report empower readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
In terms of application, the global FFPE tissue samples market has been classified into genomic study & analysis and proteomic study & analysis. The proteomic study & analysis segment dominated the global FFPE tissue samples market in 2020, and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. The genomic study & analysis segment has been split into whole genome sequencing & amplification, next generation sequencing, and DNA Extraction. The proteomic study & analysis segment has been segregated into protein extraction and clinical proteomics.
North America to Dominate Global Market; Asia Pacific to Offer Significant Opportunities
In terms of region, the global FFPE tissue samples market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is anticipated to account for a leading share of the global FFPE tissue samples market during the forecast period. The FFPE tissue samples market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace in the near future. India and China are likely to be lucrative markets for FFPE tissue samples during the forecast period.
|Market Size||US$ 2.1 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.1% From 2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Segments Covered||Application,Tissue Sample Type,End User,Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||AMSBIO, BioChain Institute, Inc., Cureline, Discovery Life Sciences, Geneticist, Inc., Lab-Ally, Merck KGaA, OriGene Technologies, Inc., PrecisionMed, Inc., Pressure BioSciences, Inc., ProteoGenex, REPROCELL, Inc., and TriStar Technology Group LLC. These companies engage in the development of FFPE tissue samples in order to expand product offerings and customer base.|
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the FFPE Tissue Samples Market include: AMSBIO, BioChain Institute, Inc., Cureline, Discovery Life Sciences, Geneticist, Inc., Lab-Ally, Merck KGaA, OriGene Technologies, Inc., PrecisionMed, Inc., Pressure BioSciences, Inc., ProteoGenex, REPROCELL, Inc., and TriStar Technology Group LLC. These companies engage in the development of FFPE tissue samples in order to expand product offerings and customer base.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global FFPE Tissue Samples Market: Segmentation
- FFPE Tissue Samples Market, by Application
- Genomic Study & Analysis
- Whole Genome Sequencing & Amplification
- Next Generation Sequencing
- DNA Extraction
- Proteomic Study & Analysis
- Protein Extraction
- Clinical Proteomics
- FFPE Tissue Samples Market, by Tissue Sample Type
- FFPE Normal Tissue Samples
- FFPE Diseased Tissue Samples
- FFPE Tissue Samples Market, by End User
- Research & Scientific Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Specialized Clinics
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the FFPE Tissue Samples market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the FFPE Tissue Samples market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the FFPE Tissue Samples markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
- Growth of FFPE Tissue Samples in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for FFPE Tissue Samples and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- FFPE Tissue Samples Consumption Analysis
- FFPE Tissue Samples Production Analysis
- FFPE Tissue Samples and Management