Fire Protection System Market By Product (Fire Detection, Fire Analysis), By Service (Installation & Design, Managed), By Application (Commercial, Industrial) - Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2022-2030
The global Fire Protection System market gathered revenue around USD 62.9 Billion in 2021 and market is set to grow USD 117.9 Billion by the end of 2030 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 6.9% during the prediction period 2022 to 2030.
The market Increasing adoption of wireless technology in the fire protection system, growing human and property loss owing to fire breakouts, and stringent fire safety regulations are projected to fuel the market. Increasing implementation of building safety codes and renovation projects is also anticipated to be a major factor influencing the market growth. The application and usage of fire protection systems are anticipated to increase continuously with the developments of commercial entities and corporations.
Furthermore, technology enhancements, such as extinguishing technology based on mist and products, such as laser optical/infrared smoke detectors, alarms with embedded voice evacuation announcements, hypoxic air fire suppression systems, and wireless fire alarm systems, are expected to gain traction in the market globally. Moreover, in 2020, the market was adversely affected due to the COVID-19 crisis, which has interrupted production, impacted demand, and caused supply chain disruption. The growing trend of integrating fire alarm and detection systems with building automation systems offers vast growth opportunities to the market.
Connectivity with building automation systems is increasingly becoming a major feature of fire protection systems in commercial, industrial, and residential applications. This can be attributed to the fact that such integration allows for the development of systems that are capable of sharing and gathering data, which can help in alerting individuals about fire safety issues in the premises. A notable rise in investments in smart building automation technologies across several regions is expected to lead to new opportunities for building automation systems in the industrial and commercial sectors.
Consumers in developed regions, such as Europe and North America, have seen a steady rise in demand over the past few years, and the growth trend is also projected to continue over the next few years. However, a lack of stringent regulations and the high cost of advanced fire protection systems have kept the markets in emerging countries largely untapped. Nevertheless, improving economic conditions in countries, including Brazil and India, are anticipated to boost the demand for fire protection systems over the forecast period.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Fire Protection System market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Fire Protection System market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD117.9 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.9% From 2022 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Product, service, application, region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Johnson Controls; Honeywell International, Inc.; Raytheon Technologies Corporation; GENTEX Corp.; Siemens; Robert Bosch GmbH; Halma plc; Eaton.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Fire Protection System market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America dominated the market with a revenue share of over 37.9% in 2021. This can be attributed to the high demand for intelligent houses and smart buildings, which deliver optimum safety. Furthermore, North America has a strong presence of key market players, such as Raytheon Technologies Corporation, GENTEX Corp., and Honeywell International, Inc. These companies are actively involved in spreading product awareness via marketing programs.
Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is a developing region and countries, such as India, China, and Japan, are expected to drive the overall regional market. Furthermore, growing urbanization and rising awareness among the consumers are expected to contribute to the regional market growth over the forecasted period.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Fire Protection System Market include: Johnson Controls; Honeywell International, Inc.; Raytheon Technologies Corporation; GENTEX Corp.; Siemens; Robert Bosch GmbH; Halma plc; Eaton
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2030 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By Product
- Fire Detection
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Response
- Fire Analysis
- Fire Sprinkler System
- By Service
- Managed Service
- Installation and Design Service
- Maintenance Service
- By Application
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Fire Protection System market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Fire Protection System market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Fire Protection System markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Fire Protection System Market Study:
- Growth of Fire Protection System in 2022
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2030)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Fire Protection System and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Fire Protection System Consumption Analysis
- Fire Protection System Production Analysis
- Fire Protection System and Management