The global continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices market is expected to grow significantly from USD 529 million in 2018 to USD 1,263 million in 2025, at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2019 to 2025. The growth in the market is attributed to the increasing prevalence of diabetes across the globe, and growing awareness among people. In addition, increasing adoption of CGM devices is further propelling the market growth.The years used for the assessment are as follows:
Historical year: 2015, 2016, 2017
Base year: 2018
Forecast period: 2019 – 2025
The research and analysis is based on the data and information obtained from various primary and secondary sources. The data obtained is validated by interacting with the companies of the concerned domain. The steps involved in the research methodology are;
- Obtaining historical data of the market based on news, articles, publications, annual reports, white papers, surveys, and other secondary sources
- Interacting with key opinion leaders of the market and developing data points based on interaction with them
- Study of past trends in the market and their year on year Impact on the market size and share
- Analyzing the collected data points
- Bridging the data points to calculate the total global continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices market and its various segments
- Anticipating potential risks
- Analyzing market forces such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities to assess new growth areas for the global continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices market
- Finalizing the overall size and share of the global continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices market
- To classify the global continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices market into segments and analyze their growth prospects individually.
- To analyze market trends, opportunities, drivers and restraints associated with the silicone films market.
- Profiling key companies operating in the global silicone films market.
- To study market response with respect to the mergers and acquisitions in the industry