Healthcare API Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Services (EHR Access, Appointments, Remote Patient Monitoring), By Deployment Model (Cloud Based, On Premise), By End Use- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Healthcare API market gathered revenue around USD 1.7 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 2.0 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 8.7% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
Increasing adoption of Application Programming Interfaces (API) integrated Electronic Health Records (EHRs) that provide simplicity and ease of healthcare data accessibility is driving the market growth. Moreover, improved patient outcomes increased patient satisfaction, and development in the care quality are propelling the market expansion. Furthermore, increasing the need for healthcare integration is driving demand. Integration of new workflows between the providers and the payers, the apps which can access data from EHRs, wearables, and their services, seamless transition of care are some of the major factors increasing the adoption of healthcare API.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Healthcare API market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Healthcare API market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 2.0 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.7% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Services, deployment, end-use And Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Practo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; Apple, Inc.; General Electric Company; Athenahealth; Cerner Corporation; Microsoft Corporation; Epic Systems Corporation; eClinical Works LLC; Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.; Greenway Health, LLC; Practice Fusion, Inc.; MuleSoft, Inc.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Healthcare API market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America dominated the market with a revenue share of around 34.8% in 2019. This growth can be attributed to various factors such as favorable policies for deployment of healthcare application programming interface and high digital literacy rates. Moreover, the presence of established healthcare infrastructure with integrated EHR of patients is another major growth propelling factor for the market. Increase number of adopters such as big HCOs in the U.S. is expected to further drive the regional demand.
Europe is expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the established healthcare infrastructure in this region and the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT) and related technologies. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was implemented on May 25th, 2018 in the European Union, which is a law on data privacy and protection. The law is more stringent than that of the U.S., HIPAA, and addresses the personal export of data outside the European countries, which is expected to increase the adoption of healthcare API.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Healthcare API Market include: Practo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; Apple, Inc.; General Electric Company; Athenahealth; Cerner Corporation; Microsoft Corporation; Epic Systems Corporation; eClinical Works LLC; Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.; Greenway Health, LLC; Practice Fusion, Inc.; MuleSoft, Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By Services
- EHR Access
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Wearable Medical Device
- By Deployment Model
- By End-use
- Healthcare Payers
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Healthcare API market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Healthcare API market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Healthcare API markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Healthcare API Market Study:
- Growth of Healthcare API in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Healthcare API and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Healthcare API Consumption Analysis
- Healthcare API Production Analysis
- Healthcare API and Management