Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Deployment Mode (On-premise, Cloud-based), By Component (Hardware, Software, Services)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions market gathered revenue around USD 75 .4 Million in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 112 Million by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 4.0% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The market key factors driving the market include robust urbanization and increasing penetration of telemedicine solutions. Furthermore, technological advancements by market players are anticipated to positively influence the market growth.
Market players witnessed tremendous growth in their revenues during the COVID-19 pandemic due to the increased demand for their video conferencing solutions. For instance, Adobe observed a 15% increase, and Pexip LLC witnessed around a 54.5% increase in their revenues from 2019 to 2020. However, they are not certain regarding the demand for their video conferencing solutions after the pandemic. For instance, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. in its 2020’s annual report stated that as the COVID-19 pandemic is getting curbed due to the widespread availability of vaccinations, it might result in a decline in paid hosts and users as people/patients will no longer be required to stay at home and they can directly visit the clinics and hospitals for the treatment of their medical problems.
Investments by major companies to launch new technologically advanced products in the market are expected to fuel the market growth. For instance, in April 2021, Intrado Corporation launched the SD-WAN Thin Edge, which is developed in collaboration with Infiot, which develops solutions for remote-first applications. It is designed for connecting remote workers, fixed and mobile sites, and IoT devices over LTE cellular networks.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 112 Million by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 4.0% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Deployment mode, component and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||Adobe; Pexip AS; Zoom Video Communications, Inc.; Intrado Corporation; Vidyo, Inc.; Plantronics, Inc.; Logitech; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Cisco; Avaya Inc..|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America accounted for the largest revenue share of over 36.1% in 2020. The growth of this regional market is due to the high adoption of video conferencing solutions in the healthcare industry of the region. In addition, increasing demand for continuous access to high-quality virtual meetings of doctors with patients is anticipated to boost the market growth. Furthermore, the presence of major market players in the region, especially in the U.S., is expected to fuel the market growth.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period owing to the advancements in mobile broadband technologies, such as WiMAX and High-Speed Downlink Packed-Access (HSDPA) networks, especially in countries such as Japan and India. Furthermore, increasing awareness regarding the benefits of using video conferencing solutions in the healthcare sector is anticipated to fuel the market growth.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions Market include: Adobe; Pexip AS; Zoom Video Communications, Inc.; Intrado Corporation; Vidyo, Inc.; Plantronics, Inc.; Logitech; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Cisco; Avaya Inc.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Deployment Mode
- By Component
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions market Study:
- Growth of Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions Consumption Analysis
- Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions Production Analysis
- Healthcare Video Conferencing Solutions and Management