Histology & Cytology Market (Type of Examination: Histology and Cytology; Product: Instruments & Analysis Software System and Consumables & Reagents; Test Type: Microscopy Methods, Flow Cytometry, and Molecular Genetic Methods; and End User: Hospitals & Clinics, Academic & Research Institutes, and Others)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Histology & Cytology market gathered revenue around USD 11.9 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 27.2 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 10.9% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The global prevalence of cancer has been rising significantly, and the disease is considered the second major cause of death after cardiovascular diseases. Various factors contributing to the rise in the prevalence of cancer include urbanization, tobacco smoking, increasing pollution, changing diet patterns, and increase in the post-reproductive life span. According to the National Cancer Institute, over 1,806,600 new cases of cancer are anticipated to be diagnosed in the U.S. in 2020. Cervical cancer poses a significant threat to the female population in developing regions, and hence prevention as well as control of cervical cancer could be possible by early screening and diagnosis. Therefore, early detection of cervical cancer would improve the survival rate and quality of life of the patients, as it can be treated successfully with various treatment modalities. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), most of the cancer cases are detected in the final stage when they are not curable, especially in developing regions.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Histology & Cytology market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Histology & Cytology market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 27.2 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 10.9% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Type of Examination, Product, Test Type, End User and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||Abbott, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Trivitron Healthcare.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Histology & Cytology market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America to Dominate Global Market
The global histology & cytology market has been segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global market in 2020, followed by Europe. North America accounted for a major share of the global histology & cytology market in 2020, owing to early adoption of advanced technologies and well-established healthcare infrastructure, and strategies adopted by key players. The histology & cytology market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR from 2021 to 2027. Rise in prevalence of cancer across the region is projected to accelerate the growth of the market in the region.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Histology & Cytology Market include: Abbott, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Trivitron Healthcare.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Histology & Cytology Market, by Type of Examination
- Cervical Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Histology & Cytology Market, by Product
- Instruments & Analysis Software System
- Consumables & Reagents
- Histology & Cytology Market, by Test Type
- Microscopy Methods
- Cytochemistry & Histochemistry
- Immunohistochemistry & Immunofluoroscence
- Flow Cytometry
- Molecular Genetic Methods
- Cytogenic Tests
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Histology & Cytology Market, by End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Academic & Research Institutes
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Histology & Cytology market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Histology & Cytology market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Histology & Cytology markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Histology & Cytology market Study:
- Growth of Histology & Cytology in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Histology & Cytology and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Histology & Cytology Consumption Analysis
- Histology & Cytology Production Analysis
- Histology & Cytology and Management