Infertility Treatment Market by Product (Equipment, Media, Accessories), Procedure (ART (IVF,ICSI, Surrogate), Insemination, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Patient Type (Female, Male), End User (Fertility Clinics, Hospitals, Research)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Infertility Treatment market gathered revenue around USD 1.9 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 3.9 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 9.1% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
Growth in the infertility treatment market is primarily driven by factors such as the declining fertility rate, rising number of fertility clinics worldwide, technological advancements, and increasing public-private investments, funds, and grants. However, the high procedural costs of assisted reproductive technology procedures in developed markets and unsupportive government regulations for certain infertility treatment options are expected to limit market growth to a certain extent.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Infertility Treatment market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Infertility Treatment market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 3.9 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.1% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Product, Procedure, Patient Type, End user and Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||The Cooper Companies Inc., Cook Group, Vitrolife, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Esco Micro Pte. Ltd., Genea Biomedx, IVFtech ApS, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, The Baker Company, Inc., Kitazato Corporation, Rocket Medical plc, IHMedical A/S, Hamilton Thorne Ltd., ZEISS Group, MedGyn Products, Inc.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Infertility Treatment market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
The fertility rate worldwide is declining steadily owing to various factors, such as the growing trend of late marriages and increasing age-related infertility. Global fertility rates are projected to decline to 2.4 children per woman by 2030 and 2.2 children per woman by 2050. This declining fertility rate has led to a significant increase in the demand for infertility treatment products that determine the fertility window in males and females
Along with fertility surgeries, thousands of cycles of ART procedures such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) are performed every year globally. The cost of IVF treatment varies from country to country due to the lack of reimbursement policies. A lack of insurance coverage and the poor reimbursement scenario in some parts of the world are limiting the growth of this market.
Emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil, and Mexico are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for players in the infertility treatment market. The infertility treatment market in Asia and other emerging countries is characterized by the growing focus on healthcare infrastructural improvements. Additionally, the medical tourism industry in emerging countries is thriving owing to a number of factors. In Asia, healthcare facilities are of high quality, treatment procedures are affordable, and many of the doctors and surgeons are trained and educated in the top institutes in the US and Europe. Emerging countries such as India, China, Singapore, Thailand, Brazil, and Malaysia present significant opportunities for the growth of the infertility treatment market
Assisted reproductive technology (ART) involves procedures that require the handling of the human egg and embryos. Since the inception of ART procedures, there have been various ethical, legal, and societal controversies regarding the safe administration of gonadotropins, transparency of pregnancy data from clinics, and addressing economic barriers to ART access. Issues related to embryos and what to do with unused embryos are one of the major concerns related to the ART procedure.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Infertility Treatment Market include: The Cooper Companies Inc., Cook Group, Vitrolife, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Esco Micro Pte. Ltd., Genea Biomedx, IVFtech ApS, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, The Baker Company, Inc., Kitazato Corporation, Rocket Medical plc, IHMedical A/S, Hamilton Thorne Ltd., ZEISS Group, MedGyn Products, Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Imaging Systems
- Sperm Analyzer Systems
- Ovum Aspiration Pumps
- Micromanipulator Systems
- Gas Analyzers
- Laser Systems
- Sperm Separation Devices
- Media & Consumables
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection
- Gamete Donation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Artificial Insemination
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Intracervical Insemination
- Intratubal Insemination
- Fertility Surgeries
- Tubal Ligation Reversal
- Microsurgical Reconstruction
- Other Infertility Treatment Procedures
By Patient type
- Female Infertility Treatment
- Male Infertility Treatment
By End User
- Fertility Centers
- Hospitals & Surgical Clinics
- Research Institutes
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Infertility Treatment market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Infertility Treatment market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Infertility Treatment markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Infertility Treatment Market Study:
- Growth of Infertility Treatment in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Infertility Treatment and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Infertility Treatment Consumption Analysis
- Infertility Treatment Production Analysis
- Infertility Treatment and Management