IV Bottles Market (Capacity: (Up to 250ml, 251 ml to 500 ml, and Above 500 ml; Material: Plastic and Glass; and Application: Normal Saline, Dextrose 5%, Ringer Lactate, and Dextrose Normal Saline) - Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2022-2030
The global IV Bottles market gathered revenue around USD 3.1 billion in 2021 and market is set to grow USD 5.2 billion by the end of 2030 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 5.4% during the prediction period 2022 to 2030.
The global market is anticipated to expand 1.9 times of current market value, by the end of 2030, consideration to the increasing demand for recyclable packaging across several countries, about which Nova One advisor offers detailed insights and forecasts in the IV bottles market report.
IV bottles are manufactured using plastic and glass a raw material used for storage and administration of IV fluids or parenteral solutions. The plastic IV bottles are made of high-density plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene, etc., which are easy to handle and administration of the IV fluids, while the glass IV bottles are used for the storage and administration of the sensitive medications such as antibiotics, etc. The IV bottles are coated with different barrier agents such as coating with the dark colors, especially the amber color, which offers resistance to changing temperature and weather conditions. The IV bottles are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and colors depending on the parenteral solution to be administered. The recyclable or disposable plastic IV bottles are highly preferred by the healthcare industries, owing to its ease & convenience and easy disposal after its use with leading to cause minimal pollution.
The glass IV bottles are highly inert, and have high hydrolytic and chemical resistance toward the various concentrated solutions due to the presence of boric oxide in the IV glass bottles. The glass IV bottles are lowest coefficient, and their expansion and high thermal shock properties add to the barrier properties of the glass IV bottles. The barrier properties of the glass IV bottles can be improved with the use of rubber stopper effectively, which avoids the leaking or leaching process of liquids from IV bottles. The IV bottles are used to store various ranges of parenteral solutions starting from mild solutions to concentrated solutions.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the IV Bottles market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global IV Bottles market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 5.9 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.4% From 2022 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Capacity, Material, Application, region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Baxter International Inc., Vioser S.A., B.Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Kabi AG, JW Life science Corp., Polycine GmbH, Kraton Corporation, MedicoPack A/S, EuroLife Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., JOTOP Glass, ICU Medical, Inc., BAUSCH Advanced Technology Group, Technoflex SA, Sippex IV Bag and The Metrix Company.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
IV Bottles market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the IV Bottles Market include: Baxter International Inc., Vioser S.A., B.Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Kabi AG, JW Life science Corp., Polycine GmbH, Kraton Corporation, MedicoPack A/S, EuroLife Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., JOTOP Glass, ICU Medical, Inc., BAUSCH Advanced Technology Group, Technoflex SA, Sippex IV Bag and The Metrix Company.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2030 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global IV Bottles Market Segmentation
IV Bottles Market by Capacity
- Up to 250 ml
- 251 ml to 500 ml
- Above 500 ml
IV Bottles Market by Material
IV Bottles Market by Application
- Normal Saline
- Dextrose 5%
- Ringer Lactate
- Dextrose Normal Saline
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the IV Bottles market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the IV Bottles market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the IV Bottles markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in IV Bottles Market Study:
- Growth of IV Bottles in 2022
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2030)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for IV Bottles and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- IV Bottles Consumption Analysis
- IV Bottles Production Analysis
- IV Bottles and Management