Laboratory Centrifuge Market - (Capacity - Microcentrifuge, Medium Capacity Centrifuge, and Large Capacity Centrifuge; Component - Instruments and Rotors (Fixed Angle Rotors, Swing-out Doors, and Vertical Rotors); Temperature - Refrigerated Centrifuge, and Non-refrigerated Centrifuge; End User - Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Blood Banks, and Academic and Research Institutes)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Laboratory Centrifuge market gathered revenue around USD 1.0 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 3.7 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 4.1% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The market Multiple types of laboratory centrifuge are available to meet the specific requirement of component separation. These are usually classified as the microcentrifuge, medium capacity centrifuge, and large capacity centrifuge. The widening applications of laboratory centrifuges are expected to drive the global market in the coming years. The growing number of diagnostic centers is expected to be the key growth driver for the global market.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Laboratory Centrifuge market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Laboratory Centrifuge market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 3.7 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 4.1% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Capacity, Component, Temperature, End-user and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Sigma Laborzentrifugen GmbH, Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co. KG, Kubota Corporation, Koki Holdings Co., Hitachi Koki Co., Ltd, QIAGEN N.V. and NuAire among others.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Laboratory Centrifuge market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Slow Upgrades in Diagnostic Labs to Hamper the Growth in Global Market
Expanding venture by the main global healthcare facilities and diagnosis lab specialist organizations would fuel the district's development. The high emergence of irresistible sicknesses, and other incessant ailments prompted increment in number of natural example preparing in profoundly populated nations like in India and China. These components are probably going to drive the interest for laboratory centrifuge in not so distant future. Laboratory centrifuges have expansive utilizations of in the fields of atomic science, blood donation centers, biopharmaceutical industry for new particle advancement, in social insurance offices for determination of irresistible illness and ceaseless ailment, and in clinical and preclinical labs for examine reason. In this manner, the developing number of utilizations of laboratory centrifuges is required to fuel market development soon.
Then again, the worldwide laboratory centrifuge market additionally faces some intense difficulties. By and by, the market is being obstructed by the moderate pace of redesigns in analytic labs of creating economies. Absence of money related help, poor specialized learning, and inadequacy of gifted work have forestalled laboratory updates in rising economies. Moreover, immaterial emergence of research facilities in the regional parts of the world are additionally liable to hamper the worldwide market.
Investments in Healthcare Segment of Asia Pacific to Boost Regional Market
Geographically, the global laboratory centrifuge market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. The developed regions such as North America and Europe accounted for leading share of global laboratory centrifuge market in 2020. The large base of biopharmaceutical industry and diagnostics laboratories in these regions led to leading share of these regions. Moreover rapid expansion and increasing number of diagnostics labs in these regions would propel the demand for laboratory centrifuge during the forecast period. Asia Pacific region is projected to expand at exponential growth rate owing rapidly improving healthcare facilities in the countries like India, China, South Korea, and Malaysia. Japan dominated the Asia Pacific laboratory centrifuge market whereas China is anticipated to record exponential growth rate during the forecast period. Latin America and Middle East & Africa regions are projected to maintain steady growth rates during the forecast period.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Laboratory Centrifuge Market include: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Sigma Laborzentrifugen GmbH, Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co. KG, Kubota Corporation, Koki Holdings Co., Hitachi Koki Co., Ltd, QIAGEN N.V. and NuAire among others.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global Laboratory Centrifuge Market, by Capacity
- Medium Capacity centrifuge
- Large Capacity Centrifuge
Global Laboratory Centrifuge Market, by Component
- Fixed angle rotors
- Swing-out rotors
- Vertical rotors
Global Laboratory Centrifuge Market, by Temperature
Global Laboratory Centrifuge Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & diagnostic centers
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Blood Banks
- Academic & Research institutes
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Laboratory Centrifuge market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Laboratory Centrifuge market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Laboratory Centrifuge markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Laboratory Centrifuge market Study:
- Growth of Laboratory Centrifuge in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Laboratory Centrifuge and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Laboratory Centrifuge Consumption Analysis
- Laboratory Centrifuge Production Analysis
- Laboratory Centrifuge and Management