Mental Health Market by Disorder (Schizophrenia ,Alcohol Use Disorders, Bipolar Disorder), By Service (Emergency Mental Health Services, Outpatient Counselling) and Age Group (Pediatric, Adult)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Mental Health market gathered revenue around USD 383.37 million in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 520.97 million by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 3.0% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
Mental Illness or psychotherapeutic conditions are classified as abnormal thoughts, feelings, and behavior for a determined amount of time, which causes distress or emotional/physical impairment. This includes a wide range of psychological or psychiatric disorders and often requires psychiatric intervention. Furthermore, conditions can be caused by either a biological origin such as genetic, chemical, and anatomical; or a psychological origin such as trauma or conflict. Extraordinary advances have been made in the treatment of mental illness. In addition, an understanding of what causes some mental health disorders has led to greater sophistication in tailoring treatment to the underlying basis of each disorder. As a result, many mental health disorders can now be treated nearly as successfully as physical disorders.
Major factors driving the growth of the mental health market include rise in geriatric population, mental health reforms, government initiatives for improving mental healthcare services, and number of people seeking mental health support. On the other hand, low rate of adoption of mental health electronic health records (EHRs), data privacy concerns, and lack of psychiatrists and healthcare IT professionals are expected to restrain the growth of this market. Some recent hurdles faced by competitors in the market include advertising restrictions, label changes, and negative perceptions about mental illness treatments; however, advancements in education and awareness efforts and effectiveness boost market growth.
Government initiatives for mental illness are expected to boost the growth of the global mental health market, offering expansion opportunities for market competitors. For instance, in 2017, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid introduced the psychiatric Collaborative Care Model (CoCM) and Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) under the Chronic Care Management (CCM) services initiative.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Mental Health market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Mental Health market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 520.97 million by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 3.0% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Disorder, Services, Age Group and Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Acadia Healthcare, The MENTOR Network, Universal Health Services, Inc., Behavioral Health Network, Inc., CareTech Holdings PLC, Strategic Behavioral Health, Ascension Seton, North Range Behavioral Health, Pyramid Healthcare, and Promises Behavioral Health..|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Mental Health market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Mental Health Market include: Acadia Healthcare, The MENTOR Network, Universal Health Services, Inc., Behavioral Health Network, Inc., CareTech Holdings PLC, Strategic Behavioral Health, Ascension Seton, North Range Behavioral Health, Pyramid Healthcare, and Promises Behavioral Health.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Alcohol Use Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Other Disorders
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Counselling
- Home-based Treatment Services
- Inpatient Hospital Treatment Services
- Other Services
By Age Group
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Mental Health market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Mental Health market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Mental Health markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Mental Health Market Study:
- Growth of Mental Health in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Mental Health and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Mental Health Consumption Analysis
- Mental Health Production Analysis
- Mental Health and Management