Microplate Washers Market (Modality: Automated and Manual; Type: Strip Washers and Full-plate Washers; Application: ELISA, Vacuum Filtration, Bead Washing, Cell-based Assay, and Others; and End User: Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Industries, Academics & Research Institutes, and Labs & Diagnostic Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Microplate Washers market gathered revenue around USD 520 Million in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 690 Million by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 3.9% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The Microplate washers are laboratory instruments used for multiple applications such as cell-based assay, microsphere-based assays, and ELISA. A dependable washer is quiet, easy to clean, and leaves no residue, thereby preventing contamination and reducing background. Strip washers and full-plate washer are the types available for microplate washers. The global microplate washers market is expanding, owing to the adoption of integrated systems and automation. The adoption of newer technologies is fueling demand for advanced products. This represents new business development opportunity. Most end users are moving toward laboratory automation systems in order to reduce turnaround time, minimize human errors, enhance the degree of accuracy, and increase overall productivity of laboratory functions. Thus, key players are engaged in offering automated microplate washers. This, in turn, is estimated to offer significant opportunity in the microplate washers market.
North America dominated the global microplate washers market in 2020. The trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Strategies adopted by key players, such as product approval & launch and mergers & acquisitions, well-established healthcare infrastructure, and early adoption of advanced therapeutics, boost the microplate washers market in the region. Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for microplate washers. The market in the region is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Government initiatives in developing countries toward modernization of animal healthcare infrastructure and rise in awareness about advanced therapeutics are key factors that are anticipated to fuel the microplate washers market in Asia Pacific.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Microplate Washers market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Microplate Washers market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 690 Million by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 3.9% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Modality, Type, Application, End User and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||hermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co.KG, Tecan Trading AG, Molecular Devices, LLC (Danaher), BioTek Instruments, Inc. (Agilent Technologies), CAPP, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Paramedical s.r.l.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Microplate Washers market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America to Dominate Microplate Washers Market
In terms of region, the global microplate washers market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global microplate washers market in 2020, followed by Europe. North America accounted for a major share of the global microplate washers market in 2020. The presence of key players, adoption of advanced therapeutics, and focus on research & development are key factors that are anticipated to drive the microplate washers market in the region. The microplate washers market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The rise in awareness and adoption of integrated systems is projected to drive the microplate washers market in the region. Moreover, a surge in the number of people with various chronic diseases, leading to an increase in diagnostic tests is anticipated to drive the market.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Microplate Washers Market include: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co.KG, Tecan Trading AG, Molecular Devices, LLC (Danaher), BioTek Instruments, Inc. (Agilent Technologies), CAPP, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Paramedical s.r.l., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, and Biosan.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global Microplate Washers Market: Segmentation
- Microplate Washers Market, by Modality
- Microplate Washers Market, by Type
- Strip Washers
- Full-plate Washers
- Microplate Washers Market, by Application
- Vacuum Filtration
- Bead Washing
- Cell-based Assay
- Microplate Washers Market, by End User
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Academics & Research Institutes
- Labs & Diagnostic Centers
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Microplate Washers market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Microplate Washers market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Microplate Washers markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Microplate Washers market Study:
- Growth of Microplate Washers in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Microplate Washers and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Microplate Washers Consumption Analysis
- Microplate Washers Production Analysis
- Microplate Washers and Management