Operating Room Integration Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Software, Services), By Device Type, By Application, By End-use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Operating Room Integration market gathered revenue around USD 2.0 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 4.1 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 12.1% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The market Increasing redevelopment projects and the adoption of advanced healthcare IT solutions in hospitals is a major factor boosting market growth. Operating Rooms (OR) are increasingly becoming complex and congested due to the requirement of devices during surgeries such as surgical lights, operating tables, and surgical displays. Integrated Operating Rooms (I-ORs) is becoming a solution for this complexity in ORs.
Though digitization was now high on the agendas of most companies, the COVID-19 pandemic speeded up the paradigm shift towards digitization in 2020. Besides, the trend towards digital ORs was also quickened up by the pandemic. Thus, the COVID-19 crisis created new opportunities to innovate and new ways to create value in the evolving healthcare world. For instance, in March 2021, Olympus has introduced EASYSUITE, a next-generation OR integration solution, in the EMEA area. EASYSUITE features video management and routing, medical content management, procedure recording, and virtual collaboration. As a result, with the introduction of EASYSUITE, the company promoted digitalization in surgery and boosted its position in the EMEA territory.
The modern operating room provides consolidated data and offers access to audio and video and controls for all surgical devices at the central command station, allowing the surgeon to achieve various tasks efficiently without the prerequisite to move near the OR. Other advantages of OR integration are it minimizes manpower, maximizes OR efficiency, takes less surgical time procedure, and manages patient surgical records.
Most of the Minimally Invasive Surgeries (MIS) procedures such as TAVR, and EVAR, laparoscopic procedures are performed in hybrid integrated OR. Surging patient preference for MIS is boosting the market growth. MIS includes robotic surgery; laparoscopic surgeries that have a wide range of applications in the medical sector.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Operating Room Integration market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Operating Room Integration market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 4.1 by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 12.1% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Component, device type, application, end-use and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||Stryker; Braiblab AG; Barco; Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; Steris; KARL STORZ SE & CO. KG; Getinge AB; Olympus; Care Syntax; Trilux Medical GmbH& Co.KG.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Operating Room Integration market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America dominated the global market and accounted for the largest revenue share of over 46.0% in 2020. Dominance can be attributed to the increasing demand for surgical automation. Major factors attributed to the market growth are the rise in demand for efficient healthcare services, an increase in the need to reduce healthcare expenditure, and effective EHR implementation by healthcare organizations. Furthermore, the presence of established players in the market, technologically advanced HCIT, and funding to improve OR infrastructure is another factor propelling the market growth.
In the Asia Pacific, the market is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period. The market is driven by a rising pool of patient populations suffering from chronic disorders that require surgical interventions, increasing demand for sophisticated medical devices in hospitals, a rising number of MIS procedures, and rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure. In August 2020, the Indian government introduced National Digital Health Mission, a complete digital health ecosystem. Such initiatives can contribute to overall market growth.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Operating Room Integration Market include: Stryker; Braiblab AG; Barco; Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; Steris; KARL STORZ SE & CO. KG; Getinge AB; Olympus; Care Syntax; Trilux Medical GmbH& Co.KG.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By Component
- By Device Type
- Audio Video Management System Forceps
- Display System
- Documentation Management System
- By Application
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- By End-use
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Operating Room Integration market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Operating Room Integration market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Operating Room Integration markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Operating Room Integration market Study:
- Growth of Operating Room Integration in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Operating Room Integration and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Operating Room Integration Consumption Analysis
- Operating Room Integration Production Analysis
- Operating Room Integration and Management