Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (Reusable Solutions and Single Use Solutions), Application (Temperature-Sensitive Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Others)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions market gathered revenue around USD 3.75 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 6.41 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 9.2% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
One of the most challenging supply chains include shipping temperature-controlled products from source to destination while preserving product temperature. Normal supply chains have numerous variables to manage to safeguard a successful outcome. Yet, when temperature control is encompassed another 30 to 40 variables add to the complication. Employment of firm government regulation and rulesby the government to progress the distribution practices of pharmaceutical goods are predictable to spur the market growth. As per the Food & Drug Administration (U.S.), Regulation 21 CFR 211.150 Distribution procedures, pharmaceutical products must be shipped insuitable temperatures and underneath accurate circumstances in harmony with necessities and suitable manual, electronic or electromechanical temperature and humidity recording equipment, and/or logs, devices must be used to document appropriate storage of prescription drugs.
Escalating research and development programs across the world for improving packaging and manufacturing process in pharmaceuticals and biotech sectors are predictable to bolster the market growth of temperature-controlled packaging solutions for pharmaceuticals. Furthermore, the swelling development of novel drugs and therapies like r-proteins, monoclonal antibodies stem cells together with pharmaceutical materials have elevated the demand for cold chain packaging system at numerous phases of product development, thus boosting the growth of the market. However, future demand for temperature-controlled packaging solutions is anticipated to be curtailed owed to rising concerns connected to the environmental influence of packaging waste and severe government rules for the same.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 6.41 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.2% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Product Type, Application Type and Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Pelican Biothermal, Sonoco, Sofrigam SA Ltd., Cryopak, Inmark Packaging, Cold Chain Technologies, VA-Q-Tec AG, Envirotainer Ltd., and American Aerogel Corporation.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America emerged as largest market for temperature-controlled packaging solutions for pharmaceuticals with considerable market share. The market is perceiving high growth on the background of escalating demand from healthcare industry. In this region, high demand for transportation vaccines, drugs and clinical trials has prompted the substantial growth of temperature-controlled packaging solutions. North America, particularly the U.S. is home to many recognized market participants those are involved in evolving technologies and process essential to develop cold chain system proficiently.The present strain of coronavirus has overturned the pharmaceutical supply chain across the globe which has become a foremost roadblock for significant market players. China’s leading role as the ‘world’s factory’ and the domino effect of worldwide lockdowns, product slowdowns, dearth of raw materials, and labor scarcities are putting the international supply chain in general and North America’s temperature-controlled pharma packaging marketplace in specific at risk.
Pharmaceutical temperature-controlled packaging solutions industry in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during years to come. This growth can be attributed to the cumulative demand for insulated packaging from nations, such as Japan, China, and India.Asia Pacific is anticipated to perceive momentous growth on account of current stress of coronavirus as well as due to current restrictions on the export of numerous active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) from India. Further,restriction on high number of U.S. based generic drug manufacturers whose supply chain is profoundly dependent on Chinese suppliers is also stimulating market growth.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market include: Pelican Biothermal, Sonoco, Sofrigam SA Ltd., Cryopak, Inmark Packaging, Cold Chain Technologies, VA-Q-Tec AG, Envirotainer Ltd., and American Aerogel Corporation
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Reusable Solutions
- Single Use Solutions
- Temperature-Sensitive Pharmaceuticals
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market Study:
- Growth of Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Consumption Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Production Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions and Management