Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices Market (Device: High-frequency PEMF Devices, Mid-frequency PEMF Devices, and Low-frequency PEMF Devices; and End-user: Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Home Care Settings, and Others)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices market gathered revenue around USD 520 Million in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 700 Million by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 3.4% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The market pulse electromagnetic field therapy device emits electromagnetic fields for healing non-union fractures and depression. Most often, fractures caused by accidents and sports injuries are treated with the help of these devices, which enables healing of the organ at the cellular and tissue level. Electromagnetic fields restore and stimulate many normal cellular signaling pathways that help in cellular healing of the organ. Low-frequency electromagnetic devices are used commonly because the normal body is habituated with the signal of low frequency type that ensures proper treatment and healing of the injured organs.
In terms of type of device, the global pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market has been classified into high-frequency PEMF devices, mid-frequency PEMF devices, and low-frequency PEMF devices. The low-frequency devices segment accounted for significant share of the global pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market in 2020. Based on end-user, the global pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market has been divided into hospitals & clinics, diagnostic centers, home care settings, and others. The hospitals & clinics segment held major share of the global pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market in 2020.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 700 Million by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 3.4% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Device, End-user and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||Orthofix Medical, Inc., I-Tech Medical Division, Pulsed Energy Technologies LLC, PEMF GLOBAL, Oxford Medical Instruments, HealthyLine, Magnus Magnetica, LLC, BioBalance PEMF, Sedona Wellness, Nuage Health Devices Pvt. Ltd., and OSKA.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Market Regions analysis:
North America accounted for a major share of the global pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market in 2020. Presence of key players in the region, rise in number of diagnostic procedures using pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices, and growth strategies adopted by the key players drive the pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market in the region.
Europe held the second-largest share of the global pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market in 2020. The growth of the market in the region can be attributed to well-developed healthcare infrastructure and increase in cases of fractures due to accidents, falls, and sports injuries. The pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market in Europe is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Technological developments in pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices is also a major factor likely to propel the pulse electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy devices market in the region.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices Market include: Orthofix Medical, Inc., I-Tech Medical Division, Pulsed Energy Technologies LLC, PEMF GLOBAL, Oxford Medical Instruments, HealthyLine, Magnus Magnetica, LLC, BioBalance PEMF, Sedona Wellness, Nuage Health Devices Pvt. Ltd., and OSKA.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices Market, by Device
- High-frequency PEMF Devices
- Mid-frequency PEMF Devices
- Low-frequency PEMF Devices
Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Home Care Settings
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices market Study:
- Growth of Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices Consumption Analysis
- Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices Production Analysis
- Pulse Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Devices and Management