Restorative Dentistry Market (By Product: Restorative Materials, Implants, Prosthetics, Restorative Equipment; By End-use: Dental Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Labs, Research and Teaching Institutes)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2022-2030
The global Restorative Dentistry market gathered revenue around USD 19.2 billion in 2021 and market is set to grow USD 36.9 billion by the end of 2030 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 9.10% during the prediction period 2022 to 2030.
The growing demand for implants and cosmetic dentistry is the key factor driving the market. The market growth can also be attributed to the increasing prevalence of oral health diseases, rising focus on aesthetics, and rising dental tourism in the emerging markets. Furthermore, the development of advanced technological solutions will boost the growth of the market. According to the WHO, in May 2020, there have been more than 42,48,389 COVID-19 reported cases and 2,94,046 deaths globally. This has negatively impacted the market growth due to lockdown. Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, many dentists were not going to the clinics for practice, instead, they were prescribing antibiotics and consultations remotely.
Technological advancements such as guided tissue regeneration with CAM/CAD software solutions, computer-aided implant dentistry, and digital radiography have improved the accuracy of restorations. The new equipment and composite materials have compelled the patients for treatment and resulted in better health outcomes and higher satisfaction, along with the timeliness of dental treatment. Thus, advanced technology is anticipated to boost the growth of the market.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Restorative Dentistry market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Restorative Dentistry market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 36.9 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.10% From 2022 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By End-use, Region Type
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||3M Company; Dentsply Sirona; Danaher Corporation; Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.; Institut Straumann AG; Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.; Septodont Holding; Ivoclar Vivadent AG; COLTENE Holding AG; GC Corporation|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Restorative Dentistry market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
Europe led the market with a share of over 36.0% in 2021 owing to the growing awareness related to oral health and rapidly growing target population. Furthermore, the increasing significance of aesthetics is likely to boost the regional market growth over the forecast period.
According to an article published by Eurostat in October 2021, Cyprus and Greece had the highest number of dentists per 1,00,000 inhabitants in 2018. The growing number of dentists in the country, along with dental hospitals and colleges, is anticipated to bridge the gap between demand and supply, thereby supporting the growth of the market in the region.
According to the American Dental Association, in 2019, there were 199,487 dentists working in the U.S. The number of dentists in the country is growing due to the rising prevalence of tooth decay and rising demand for cosmetic dentistry. This factor is anticipated to boost the growth of the market.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Restorative Dentistry Market include: 3M Company; Dentsply Sirona; Danaher Corporation; Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.; Institut Straumann AG; Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.; Septodont Holding; Ivoclar Vivadent AG; COLTENE Holding AG; GC Corporation
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2030 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By Product
- Restorative Materials
- Direct Restorative Materials
- Glass Ionomer
- Other Direct Restorative Materials
- Indirect Restorative Materials
- Metal Ceramic
- Metal Alloys
- Other Indirect Restorative Materials
- Bonding Agents/ Adhesives
- Impression Materials
- Restorative Equipment
- CAD/CAM Systems
- Rotary Instruments
- Light Curing Equipment
- Casting Equipment
- Mixing Equipment
- Articulating Equipment
- Other Equipment
- By End-use
- Dental Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Labs
- Research and Teaching Institutes
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Restorative Dentistry market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Restorative Dentistry market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Restorative Dentistry markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Restorative Dentistry Market Study:
- Growth of Restorative Dentistry in 2022
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2030)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Restorative Dentistry and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Restorative Dentistry Consumption Analysis
- Restorative Dentistry Production Analysis
- Restorative Dentistry and Management