Tracheostomy Products Market by Product (Tracheostomy Tube (Double Lumen, Cuffed, Fenestrated), Accessories), Technique (Ciaglia Blue Rhino, Translaryngeal, Percutwist, Shachner/Rapitrac, Translaryngeal/Fantoni), End-User- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Tracheostomy Products market gathered revenue around USD 190.3 Million in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 230.9 Million by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 5.01% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
Growth in the tracheostomy products industry is driven primarily by the growing public awareness related to tracheostomy procedures among medical professionals, increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases & disorders, and availability of medical reimbursement and insurance coverage.
Tracheostomy tubes are utilized in the tracheostomy procedures that are performed in the case of conditions such as anaphylaxis, throat cancer, chronic lung disease, coma, diaphragm dysfunction, laryngectomy, obstructive sleep apnea, and vocal cord paralysis. The high growth of the tracheostomy tubes segment can be attributed to the significant benefits offered such as high accuracy, reduced air pollution & risk of aspiration, avoids multiple laryngoscopies & intubations, improved ventilation & accurate tidal volume, and end-tidal carbon dioxide monitoring.
Ciaglia blue rhino tracheostomy works in one-step dilation instead of the typically used sequential dilators. The large share of this segment is attributed to the ease of operation (owing to its slippery coating), low risk of damaging the membranous tracheal wall, rapid insertion (owing to the passage of a single dilator), limited hazard of bleeding at the lower level, low risk of cardiac dysrhythmias, and lack of damage of the curved dilator tip & kinking of the guiding catheter.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Tracheostomy Products market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Tracheostomy Products market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 230.9 Million by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.01% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Type, Technique, End User and Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Medtronic Plc (Dublin, Ireland), Troge Medical GmbH (Germany), Smiths Group PLC (United Kingdom), Teleflex Incorporated (US), Cook (US), Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited (New Zealand), Fuji Systems Corp (Japan), Stening SRL (Argentina), Henan Tuoren Medical Device Co., Ltd (China), and TRACOE medical GmbH (Germany), and others.|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Tracheostomy Products market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
North America is expected to dominate the overall market, throughout the forecast period. The market growth is due to the factors, such as the presence of key players, high prevalence of respiratory diseases in the region, established healthcare infrastructure. Furthermore, beneficial government initiatives and an increase in the number of research partnerships are some of the drivers expected to increase market growth. In this region, the United States has the maximum share due to its supportive healthcare policies, the high number of patients, and a developed healthcare market. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 9 million adults had been diagnosed with chronic bronchitis in 2017, in the United States only. As per the statistics, the increasing patient pool and increasing disposable revenue in this country have been boosting the market growth of the region.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Tracheostomy Products Market include: Medtronic Plc (Dublin, Ireland), Troge Medical GmbH (Germany), Smiths Group PLC (United Kingdom), Teleflex Incorporated (US), Cook (US), Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited (New Zealand), Fuji Systems Corp (Japan), Stening SRL (Argentina), Henan Tuoren Medical Device Co., Ltd (China), and TRACOE medical GmbH (Germany), and others.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Single Lumen Tubes
- Double Lumen Tubes
- Uncuffed Tubes
- Cuffed Tubes
- Fenestrated Tubes
- Adjustable Flange Tubes
- Tracheostomy Ventilation Accessories
- Tracheostomy Clean & Care Kits
- Other Accessories
- Surgical Tracheostomy
- Percutaneous Dilatational Tracheostomy
- Ciaglia Tracheostomy
- Ciaglia Blue Rhino Tracheostomy
- Shachner/Rapitrac Tracheostomy
- Grigg's Tracheostomy
- Translaryngeal/Fantoni Tracheostomy
- PercuTwist Tracheostomy
- Hospitals and Surgery Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Home Care Settings
- Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Tracheostomy Products market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Tracheostomy Products market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Tracheostomy Products markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Tracheostomy Products Market Study:
- Growth of Tracheostomy Products in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Tracheostomy Products and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Tracheostomy Products Consumption Analysis
- Tracheostomy Products Production Analysis
- Tracheostomy Products and Management