Urgent Care Apps Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By App Type, By Clinical Area Type (Trauma, Stroke, Cardiac Conditions), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Urgent Care Apps market gathered revenue around USD 2.1 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 8.9 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 40.1% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
Growing internet penetration and smartphone connectivity, increasing demand for patient-centric healthcare are factors driving the market. In addition, the increasing prevalence of various health disorders majorly strokes, diabetes, trauma, cardiovascular disorders, and obesity, and increasing adoption of digital health technology is anticipated to raise demand for healthcare via digital medium thereby, aiding the market growth.
Benefits offered by urgent care apps such as chronic pain guidance, pain management function for panic situations, reduced hospital readmissions, immediate appointment booking, and a growing preference among healthcare facilities to deliver patient-centric care are the key factors driving the market. Increasing consumer switch from the traditional communication channels that are highly prone to interruptions and bottlenecks, to a real-time setup offering various benefits and addressing numerous significant problems that are affecting the healthcare sector is increasing the demand for urgent care apps for various health concerns. The increasing prevalence of various conditions that include trauma, stroke, cardiovascular diseases, Parkinson’s disease, and others along with the growing adoption of urgent care apps for consultation and treatment at affordable rates is further driving the market.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Urgent Care Apps market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Urgent Care Apps market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 8.9 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 40.1% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||App type, clinical area type And Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Allm Inc.; Hospify; Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness Solutions, Inc.; PatientSafe Solutions; Alayacare; Twiage LLC; TigerConnect; Siilo B.V.; Imprivata, Inc.; MEDISAFE|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Urgent Care Apps market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
In 2020, North America accounted for the highest revenue share of 39.1% in the market for urgent care apps. The growing adoption of digital solutions in healthcare, the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure, and high smartphone penetration are some of the key factors contributing to market growth in the region. According to research published in NCBI in August 2018, around 95.2% of the adult population in the U.S. possesses a mobile phone, with 64.0% of them owning smartphones. Moreover, increasing the development and deployment of innovative and advanced digital solutions, the presence of a large number of players operating across segments such as mobile and network operations, and high costs associated with in-patient care in the region is further contributing to market growth.
However, in Asia Pacific, the market for urgent care apps is anticipated to witness a significant growth rate during the forecast period. The rising number of government initiatives, increasing investments by nonprofit organizations and private companies to support the adoption of urgent care apps for better information exchange, improved patient engagement, improved treatment outcomes, cost reductions, and convenient care are some of the major factors expected to drive the market in the country. For instance, in July 2017, India Virtual Hospital launched the Patient Care App to support doctors in identifying and tracking the treatment journey as well as the recovery process of their referral patients. It further aimed at strengthening and streamlining the treatment journey of patients from primary and secondary care to tertiary care.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Urgent Care Apps Market include: Allm Inc.; Hospify; Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness Solutions, Inc.; PatientSafe Solutions; Alayacare; Twiage LLC; TigerConnect; Siilo B.V.; Imprivata, Inc.; MEDISAFE
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By App Type
- Pre-Hospital Emergency care & Triaging Apps
- In-Hospital Communication & Collaboration Apps
- Post-Hospital Apps
- Medication Management Apps
- Rehabilitation Apps
- Care Provider Communication & Collaboration Apps
- By Clinical Area Type
- Cardiac Conditions
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Urgent Care Apps market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Urgent Care Apps market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Urgent Care Apps markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Urgent Care Apps Market Study:
- Growth of Urgent Care Apps in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Urgent Care Apps and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Urgent Care Apps Consumption Analysis
- Urgent Care Apps Production Analysis
- Urgent Care Apps and Management