Women’s Digital Health Market By Type, By Application (Reproductive Health, Pregnancy & Nursing Care, Pelvic Care, General Healthcare & Wellness)- Global Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecasts, 2021-2027
The global Women’s Digital Health market gathered revenue around USD 1.2 Billion in 2020 and market is set to grow USD 6.0 Billion by the end of 2027 and is estimated to expand at a modest CAGR of 19% during the prediction period 2021 to 2027.
The encouraging regulatory environment for digital solutions catering to women’s fitness issues is expected to drive the growth of the market. In addition, the rise in funding for women’s health start-ups is one of the key growth factors as the investors are now attracted to this market.
The regulatory agencies have approved digital health applications specifically focusing on women's care. For instance, the FDA approved Ava, a fertility tracking wearable device and mobile application developed by Natural Cycles, as a class-one medical device in 2016. Ava received CE approval as a class-two medical device in 2017.
Women’s healthcare is gradually moving beyond reproductive health. Breast cancer, cardiovascular diseases, cervical cancer, maternal mortality, and mental diseases significantly contribute to the burden of women’s health issues. The government and various private organizations are now focusing on women’s fitness particularly and developing prominent solutions to address the issues.
This research report purposes at stressing the most lucrative growth prospects. The aim of the research report is to provide an inclusive valuation of the Women’s Digital Health market and it encompasses thoughtful visions, actualities, industry-validated market findings, historic data, and prognoses by means of appropriate set of assumptions and practice. Global Women’s Digital Health market report aids in comprehending market structure and dynamics by recognizing and scrutinizing the market sectors and predicted the global market outlook.
|Market Size||USD 6.0 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 19% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Type, application and Region
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||HeraMED; iSono Health; Clue by Biowink; Chiaro Technology Ltd.; Natural Cycles; Ava Science, Inc.; NURX Inc.; Prima-Temp, Inc.; Glow; Lucina Health; MobileODT Ltd., Braster SA; Athena Feminine Technologies; Plackal Tech|
COVID-19 Impact Assessment on Market Landscape
The report comprises the scrutiny of COVID-19 lock-down impact on the income of market leaders, disrupters and followers. Since lock down was instigated differently in diverse regions and nations, influence of same is also dissimilar across various industry verticals. The research report offers present short-term and long-term influence on the market to assist market participants across value chain makers to formulate the framework for short term and long-lasting tactics for recovery and by region.
Women’s Digital Health market Report empowers readers with all-inclusive market intelligence and offers a granular outline of the market they are operational in. Further this research study delivers exceptional combination of tangible perceptions and qualitative scrutiny to aid companies accomplishes sustainable growth. This report employs industry-leading research practices and tools to assemble all-inclusive market studies, intermingled with pertinent data. Additionally, this report also emphases on the competitive examination of crucial players by analyzing their product portfolio, pricing, gross margins, financial position, growth approaches, and regional occurrence.
By Type analysis:
The mobile apps segment dominated the market and held the largest revenue share of 65.9% in 2020 owing to the rising adoption of mobile apps for the management of menstrual cycles, fertility cycles, and pregnancy. On the other hand, the wearable device segment is likely to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period and the diagnostics tools are also gaining attention gradually with new developments introduced by the companies.
The adoption of these digital tools is rapidly growing owing to the convenience and accessibility of the tools. The continuous technological advancements in the field of digital health allow women to be updated about their health status and make informed decisions based on actionable insights.
By Application analysis:
The reproductive health segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 41.0% in 2020 pertaining to the highest adoption rate of mobile applications catering to female health care management. On the other hand, the general healthcare and wellness segment is likely to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period.
In 2020, North America dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 41.2%. This is owing to the availability of advanced technological infrastructure, better access to the latest devices, better reach for diagnosis and treatment, and higher disposable incomes. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2021 to 2028. Emerging economies in this region, including China, India, and Singapore are exhibiting strong economic growth.
The government initiatives and favorable regulatory environment are further boosting the growth of the digital women’s healthcare market in these countries. In addition to the efforts to overcome the barrier concerning the socio-cultural approach towards women’s healthcare.
Foremost players in the market are attentive on adopting corporation strategies to enhance their market share. Some of the prominent tactics undertaken by leading market participants in order to sustain the fierce market completion include collaborations, acquisitions, substantial spending in R&D and the improvement of new-fangled products or reforms among others.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Some of the prominent players in the Women’s Digital Health Market include: HeraMED; iSono Health; Clue by Biowink; Chiaro Technology Ltd.; Natural Cycles; Ava Science, Inc.; NURX Inc.; Prima-Temp, Inc.; Glow; Lucina Health; MobileODT Ltd., Braster SA; Athena Feminine Technologies; Plackal Tech
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for the period of 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- By By Type
- Mobile Apps
- Wearable Devices
- Diagnostic Tools
- By Application
- Reproductive Health
- Pregnancy & Nursing Care
- Pelvic Care
- General Healthcare & Wellness
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Women’s Digital Health market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the Women’s Digital Health market study are as follows - statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the Women’s Digital Health markets more accurate and reliable.
It involves company databases such as Hoover's: This assists us recognize financial information, structure of the market participants and industry competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Industry participants involved in this research study include:
- CEOs, VPs, market intelligence managers
- Procuring and national sales managers technical personnel, distributors and resellers
- Research analysts and key opinion leaders from various domains
Key Points Covered in Women’s Digital Health Market Study:
- Growth of Women’s Digital Health in 2021
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2027)
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Women’s Digital Health and How to Navigate
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- Women’s Digital Health Consumption Analysis
- Women’s Digital Health Production Analysis
- Women’s Digital Health and Management